CLEANSING BAR: PEPPERMINT6oz. soap bar
Our multi-purpose holiday organic soap naturally cleanses hair, face, body, and hands. Nourishes and moisturizes, while leaving you squeaky clean. Ideal for dry, winter skin, and safe for all skin types. The seasonal peppermint addition not only smells delicious, but also cools the skin and prevents acne. The perfect stocking stuffer for him or her!
Declutter your shower or take it on the go - it's the perfect travel beauty product for all-in-one cleansing! And no need to use a conditioner with our shampoo bar, since it won't strip your hair of its natural oils.
Keep your bar dry between uses with our modern soap dish.
Bar soaps not your thing? We include super simple instructions to turn your cleansing bar into a liquid wash. Grab a glass soap bottle and fill it up!
Find more cleansing bar tips & tricks on the blog.
Our ingredients are always 100% natural & vegan.
- pure virgin coconut oil*: hydrates and conditions, retains moisture, anti bacterial, controls frizz
- non-GMO vitamin e oil: protects and repairs, controls frizz
- castor oil*: treats sunburn, treats acne, reduces the appearance of stretch marks and scars, anti aging, retains moisture, controls frizz
- peppermint*: heals dry skin, relieves stress
- peppermint essential oil: heals dry skin, relieves stress, heals headaches
- sea salt
- distilled water
- dry skin
- acne-prone skin
- all skin types
- For easiest use, cut bar in thirds and store excess pieces in provided box
- Lather bar directly onto skin or hair, and rinse with warm water
- Give your hair a few weeks to adjust, as it will need to expell the chemicals from your commercial shampoo. For best results while transitioning, wash hair twice and follow with a vinegar rinse (1 tbsp. white vinegar per pint of water).
- Because this bar will not strip your hair of its natural oils, there is no need to use a conditioner.
- For maximum longevity, store in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight.
Our organic skin care products are handcrafted in small batches and packaged sustainably. We have been lovingly creating in our home studio in Portland, Oregon since 2013. Each new product is tested on willing friends and family, never on animals.
Please review our shipping and return policies before placing your order.