MENSTRUAL PADS *REUSABLE*reusable alternative
Simply snap this organic reusable pantyliner or pad around your underwear for blissfully soft protection. Made with natural, breathable organic cotton - so comfy you'll hardly know you're wearing one! Customize your pad needs with the pantyliner, day pad, or night pad options:
- Pantyliners: includes 3 liners. Snap around your underwear for light protection that's blissfully soft. Made with natural, breathable cotton, this pantyliner is so comfy you'll hardly know you're wearing one!
- Day pads: includes 3 holders and 6 inserts. Allowing for additional customization by placing the absorbent inserts inside the envelope-style holder. Or use just the soft, breathable holder as a slim liner for light flow days!
- Night pad: includes 1 holder and 2 inserts. Rest easy with this full-coverage pad. Has an added layer of ultra-absorbent terrycloth, its flared shape keeps you protected against leaks. Boost your absorbency level by adding inserts to the pocket on the holder. Also works great for heavy flow during the day and postpartum.
In addition to being a more environmentally friendly option, reusable pad users save thousands of dollars by omitting disposable sanitary items from their monthly expenses.
If you aren’t able to recycle or compost this item + packaging locally, simply send it back to us and we’ll take care of the rest ❤️♻️
- Thong Pantyliner: for light flow, or extra protection with a menstrual cup. Equivalent to a standard disposable thong pantyliner (8" long and 1-2.5" across when snapped).
- Pantyliner: for light flow, or extra protection with a menstrual cup. Equivalent to a standard disposable pantyliner (6.75" long and 2.25" across when snapped).
- Day pad: for moderate flow, equivalent to a standard-size maxi pad (9" long and 2.75" across when snapped) - extended coverage area.
- Night pad: for heavy flow, (14" long, 3" across in the middle and 5" across at the ends).
- full instruction and care booklet included with your purchase
Our organic skin care products are handcrafted in small batches and packaged sustainably. We have been lovingly creating in our home studio in Portland, Oregon since 2013. Each new product is tested on willing friends and family, never on animals.
Please review our shipping and return policies before placing your order.