DEODORANT: CITRUS2oz. glass jar + metal cap
Our aluminum-free natural citrus deodorant cream controls odor and minimizes moisture all day long - without the use of harsh chemicals! This formula is safe for men and women, and all skin types. Give your underarms the gift of feeling (naturally) fresh and clean with our organic deodorant blend.
Read more about transitioning to a natural deodorant on the blog.
Packaged in an eco-friendly glass jar with metal cap. Please reuse or recycle.
Our ingredients are always 100% natural & vegan.
- pure coconut oil*: hydrates and conditions skin, anti-bacterial
- raw shea butter*: anti-inflammatory, soothes irritated skin
- non-GMO vitamin e oil: protects and repairs skin
- candelilla wax: anti-inflammatory
- arrowroot powder*: absorbs moisture
- citrus essential oils: reduces the appearance of scars, anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, treats discoloration/pigmentation, protects against sun damage, anti aging
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
- Warm a pea-size amount in finger tips and apply to clean underarms
- Give your body a few weeks to adjust to your new deodorant. It takes time to expel the chemicals from a commercial deodorant. Reapplication may be required throughout the day while transitioning.
- For maximum longevity, store in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight.
We recommend mixing in a few drops of pure essential oil for the following benefits:
- lavender: stress relief, anti inflammatory, enhances blood circulation
- grapefruit: treats discoloration/pigmentation, protects against sun damage, anti aging
- wild orange: anti-septic, anti-inflammatory, anti-depressant, alleviates anxiety
- melaleuca (tea tree): repels insects, relieves eczema and psoriasis
- lemongrass: sterilizes pores, strengthens skin tissue, bug repellent, antiseptic
- frankincense: relieves razor burn
Our organic skin care products are handcrafted in small batches and packaged in recyclable containers. We have been lovingly creating in our home studio in Portland, Oregon since 2013. Each new product is tested on willing friends and family, never on animals.
Please review our shipping and return policies before placing your order.
follow us on instagram for sneak peeks, giveaways, and exclusive offers: