CHILD BALTIC AMBER TEETHING NECKLACE12-12.5" end to end
Please read this page in its entirety prior to purchase. Careha + Co. cannot be held responsible for misuse of the product. For full care and safety instructions, please visit Careha + Co's blog.
Give your little one natural relief from the pain and inflammation associated with teething!
Genuine Baltic Amber has been used for thousands of years to ease common ailments, pain, and inflammation. When worn, the beads act as a natural remedy to help with the pain and inflammation associated with teething. They also help alleviate the symptoms of colic, gas, and anxiety in children. Your child will not chew on or play with these beads. They are meant to be worn up against the skin only.
There has not been any evidence showing a difference in effectiveness based on the finish, color, or shape of Baltic Amber beads.
Each necklace measures approximately 12 to 12.5" end to end. They are strung on a matching thread with knots between each bead. All necklaces are finished with a plastic screw clasp to match overall color/ design.
- This necklace is intended for use UNDER DIRECT ADULT SUPERVISION. Do not allow a child to play with or chew on beads. Beads are NOT meant to be chewed on; only direct contact with skin is required for the amber to work. Do not leave in crib, car seat, stroller, or within child’s reach while unattended or asleep. Remove prior to nap or sleep times.
- Remove prior to bath or swim times as exposure to soaps, detergents, and other chemicals can clog the pores.
- For general maintenance, place in direct sunlight for about an hour at least once a month.
- If the necklace requires cleaning, you can rinse in warm water and lay in direct sunlight to dry.
- If deeper cleaning is required, soak in warm salt water for five minutes, rinse thoroughly, and lay in direct sunlight to dry.
- Do not wash in the dishwasher, washing machine, or submerge in soapy water.
Please note, although this necklace is strung on a strong thread, repeated pulling on the necklace, by your child or someone else, will cause the thread to be pulled apart from the clasp. It is evident this has occurred because the spacing between the last knot and the end of the clasp becomes longer over time. As such, we advise you to ensure your child is NOT pulling on or playing with the necklace whether it is being worn or not. Once the thread has been pulled completely from the clasp, the entire necklace will have to be restrung in order for the necklace to be worn again safely. We do not recommend allowing your child to wear a broken necklace as this can lead to strangulation hazards.
Our organic skin care products are handcrafted in small batches and packaged sustainably. We have been lovingly creating in our home studio in Portland, Oregon since 2013. Each new product is tested on willing friends and family, never on animals.
Please review our shipping and return policies before placing your order.
follow @urbanoreganics on instagram for sneak peeks, giveaways, and exclusive offers: