DENTAL FLOSSERS45 pack
It's now easy to take great care of your teeth and gums whilst caring for the environment! The floss thread is made from a luxurious, resilient material that doesn’t tear or shred easily. The corn-starch handle has a handy pick on the end to help clean those hard to reach spaces between teeth.
- Premium PTFE floss thread which is resistant from tearing/threading
- No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives
- Fluoride Free
- 100% biodegradable handle
Kids - small floss head, easy grip handle, unflavored
Adult - pick end for removing debris, natural mint flavor
If you aren’t able to recycle or compost this item locally, simply send it back to us and we’ll take care of the rest ❤️♻️
TO USE +
Floss after brushing your teeth. Regular flossing can start as soon as two teeth are in close contact.
Children should always be supervised by an adult while flossing.
- Floss between teeth, as close to the gumline as possible
How to dispose of your floss picks:
- Floss thread: Remove the floss from the handle and dispose of with your usual household rubbish (we suggest using scissors to snip it off)
- Floss handle: The handle can be composted - commercial composting is recommended for the cornstarch to breakdown as quickly as possible (usually within 3-6 months)
- Packaging: The container and paper wrappers can be recycled with your curbside paper recycling
Our organic skin care products are handcrafted in small batches and packaged in recyclable containers. We have been lovingly creating in our home studio in Portland, Oregon since 2013. Each new product is tested on willing friends and family, never on animals.
Please review our shipping and return policies before placing your order.