BAMBOO TOOTHBRUSH *SALE*brush with bamboo // eco-friendly bamboo
TAKE 25% OFF THIS ITEM WITH CODE "GOODBYE" AT CHECKOUT. NOT VALID WITH ANY ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT OR OFFER.
VIEW THE REST OF THE 25% OFF SALE ITEMS HERE.
Brush with Bamboo’s plant-based toothbrush is the perfect swap for its evil plastic alternative. Every component of this product is plant-based: bristles, handle, wrapper... even the box. Over 4.7 Billion plastic toothbrushes are produced every year. Quit plastic, Brush with Bamboo.
If you aren’t able to compost this item + packaging locally, simply send it back to us and we’ll take care of the rest ❤️♻️
BPA-free, vegan, and non-toxic.
- wild Chinese moso bamboo*
- bristles: 62% castor bean oil, 38% plastic
- Store your toothbrush in a dry area - not an enclosed cup that can collect water.
- Replace your toothbrush every 3 months, or when the bristles have frayed.
- To dispose: bristles can be recycled and handle can be composted.
Our organic skin care products are handcrafted in small batches and packaged sustainably. We have been lovingly creating in our home studio in Portland, Oregon since 2013. Each new product is tested on willing friends and family, never on animals.
Please review our shipping and return policies before placing your order.