CANDLE: LAVENDER + EUCALYPTUS (100% ESSENTIAL OIL)8oz glass tumbler
Breathe easy and relax. This blend of eucalyptus and lavender essential oils - designed to vitalize and refresh your senses - is soothing and transcendent; with floral notes and a balsamic, woody undertone.
From ingredients to vessel, Slow North candles are designed with sustainability in mind. Made from the finest plant-based soy wax (a long-burning, biodegradable and renewable resource), 100% essential oil (no artificial fragrances), and cotton wicks, their candles redefine all-natural luxury. Enjoy the lighter, naturally-enticing aroma that comes from burning a candle scented only with pure essential oils.
Slow North candles are hand-poured into reusable, recycled glass tumblers, and topped with an environmentally friendly cork lid. Please reuse or recycle the glass tumbler and cork lid at your nearest facility.
100% natural & vegan.
- soy wax
- coconut oil
- cotton wick
- geranium essential oil
- rosehip seed oil
- Allow your candle to burn for approximately 2 hours (or until the wax reaches the edges of the container) the first time you burn it. This will give your candle a good ‘memory’ so that it burns evenly for the remainder of its lifespan.
- Keep your wick trimmed to 1⁄4” to help prevent smoking and soot build-up.
- Keep your candle out of direct sunlight. Soy wax has a low melting point and candles will melt in extreme heat and direct sun.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- 60+ hour burn time
Our organic skin care products are handcrafted in small batches and packaged in recyclable containers. We have been lovingly creating in our home studio in Portland, Oregon since 2013. Each new product is tested on willing friends and family, never on animals.
Please review our shipping and return policies before placing your order.
follow us on instagram for sneak peeks, giveaways, and exclusive offers: