EYE SERUM ROLLER: V-DAY EDITION10ml. glass bottle
FREE U.S. SHIPPING $50+ ("FREESHIP50").
**NEW FORMULA** to condition and lengthen lashes. For a limited time, we're offering our new eye serum as a mini roller, complete with rose quartz gemstones, rose essential oil, and a custom vinyl label - perfect for applying directly to the eye area, and taking with you on the go! It penetrates deep into the skin to reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness - without any harsh chemicals or fragrances! Within a few weeks, our organic eye serum will noticeably minimize wrinkles, crows feet, and fine lines, while increasing your skin's elasticity. Gentle enough for even the most delicate skin. Contains only four (100% natural) ingredients, and absorbs fully - leaving no greasy residue. Plus, it's easily refillable from your full size UO eye serum bottle.
INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
Our ingredients are always 100% natural & vegan.
- sweet almond oil*: anti-aging, reverses/protects against UV damage, reduce hyper pigmentation
- evening primrose oil*: moisturizes, improves skin health, treats acne, reduce hyper pigmentation
- carrot seed oil*: revitalizes and tones skin
- castor oil*: lengthens and conditions lashes
- non-GMO vitamin e oil: protects and repairs skin
- rose quartz gemstones: promotes self-love by opening the heart chakra and reducing stress
- rose essential oil: aphrodisiac, combats depression/stress, treats acne, anti-inflammatory
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
- sensitive skin
- aging skin
- all skin types
- Shake well before use. Remove makeup and lightly dab a few drops on eye area with ring finger.
- For maximum longevity, store in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight.
We recommend mixing in a few drops of pure essential oil for the following benefits:
- lavender: stress relief, anti inflammatory, enhances blood circulation
- rose: antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, relaxing
Our organic skin care products are handcrafted in small batches and packaged in recyclable containers. We have been lovingly creating in our home studio in Portland, Oregon since 2013. Each new product is tested on willing friends and family, never on animals.
Please review our shipping and return policies before placing your order.
follow us on instagram for sneak peeks, giveaways, and exclusive offers: