*CLEANSING BAR: SPICED ORANGEwholesale // 6oz. soap bar
Declutter your shower or take it on the go - it's the perfect travel beauty product for all-in-one cleansing! And no need to use a conditioner with our shampoo bar, since it won't strip your hair of its natural oils.
- RETAIL VALUE: $14
- Minimum 3 units per product
- Minimum order $200
- If you have a brick & mortar shop, we recommend ordering one extra unit to allow for customer sampling and a complimentary "TRY ME" kit to mark these products as testers.
- Wholesale terms & conditions can be found here.
- Click here for product photos which can be used on your website and social media pages. Please tag/mention us on social media when using our photos.
- all skin types
Our ingredients are always 100% natural & vegan.
- pure virgin coconut oil*: hydrates and conditions, retains moisture, anti bacterial, controls frizz
- non-GMO vitamin e oil: protects and repairs, controls frizz
- castor oil*: treats sunburn, treats acne, reduces the appearance of stretch marks and scars, anti aging, retains moisture, controls frizz
- orange peel*: exfoliates and treats acne, anti-aging, forms collagen and elastin
- cinnamon*: treats acne & eczema
- wild orange essential oil: energizes and uplifts the mind and body, purifies
- OnGuard essential oil: supports healthy immune and respiratory function, protects against environmental threats
- sea salt
- distilled water
- For easiest use, cut bar in thirds and store excess pieces in provided box.
- Lather bar directly onto skin or hair, rinse with warm water
- For best results, wash hair twice and follow with an occasional vinegar rinse (1 tbsp. white vinegar per pint of water).
- For maximum longevity, store in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight.
Did you know... this bar can easily be made into a liquid wash? Simple DIY instructions are included with your order.
Our organic skin care products are handcrafted in small batches and packaged in recyclable containers. We have been lovingly creating in our home studio in Portland, Oregon since 2013. Each new product is tested on willing friends and family, never on animals.
Please review our shipping and return policies before placing your order.