CLEANSING BAR: TAHITIAN CITRUS *LIMITED EDITION*6oz. soap bar
Our *LIMITED EDITION* multi-purpose organic tahitian citrus soap naturally cleanses hair, face, body, and hands. Nourishes and moisturizes, while leaving you squeaky clean. Ideal for sensitive skin, and safe for all skin types.
Declutter your shower or take it on the go - it's the perfect travel beauty product for all-in-one cleansing! And no need to even use a conditioner with our shampoo bar, since it won't strip your hair of its natural oils. Packaged in a recyclable/compostable paper box.
Keep your bar dry between uses with our bamboo soap dish.
Bar soaps not your thing? We include super simple instructions to turn your cleansing bar into a liquid wash. Grab a glass soap bottle and fill it up!
Find more cleansing bar tips & tricks on the blog.
Our ingredients are always 100% natural & vegan.
- pure virgin coconut oil*: hydrates and conditions, retains moisture, anti bacterial, controls frizz
- non-GMO vitamin e oil: protects and repairs, controls frizz
- castor oil*: treats sunburn, treats acne, reduces the appearance of stretch marks and scars, anti aging, retains moisture, controls frizz
- citrus peel*: reduces the appearance of scars, anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, treats discoloration/pigmentation, protects against sun damage, anti aging
- citrus essential oils: reduces the appearance of scars, anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, treats discoloration/pigmentation, protects against sun damage, anti aging
- vanilla essential oil: anti-aging and acne fighting
- sea salt
- distilled water
- sensitive skin
- all skin types
- For easiest use, cut bar in thirds and store excess pieces in provided box.
- Lather bar directly onto skin or hair, rinse with warm water
- For best results, wash hair twice and follow with an occasional vinegar rinse (1 tbsp. white vinegar per pint of water).
- For maximum longevity, store in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight.
- This bar can easily be made into a liquid wash! Simple DIY instructions are included with your order.
Our organic skin care products are handcrafted in small batches and packaged in recyclable containers. We have been lovingly creating in our home studio in Portland, Oregon since 2013. Each new product is tested on willing friends and family, never on animals.
Please review our shipping and return policies before placing your order.