HAIR REPAIR OILbirchrose + co. // 2oz. glass bottle
Are your locks lacking luster? Do you suffer from itchy scalp or dandruff? Does your hair just not have the same bounce it did when you walked out of the salon months ago?
Chances are your hair needs a little extra TLC from all of that blowdrying, flat ironing, and top knotting you’ve been doing lately. Birchrose + Co.’s invigorating repair oil is a deeply nourishing blend of plant oils that strengthen & rejuvenate the hair, infused with stimulating herbs to encourage hair growth, improve scalp health and overall hair appearance.
This multi tasking repair oil is perfect for a girls night in hot oil treatment, or to tame unruly fly aways for a girl on the go.
Packaged in an eco-friendly glass bottle. If you aren’t able to recycle this packaging locally, simply send it back to us and we’ll take care of the rest ❤️♻️
Our ingredients are always 100% natural & vegan.
- Argan Oil*
- Sweet Almond Oil*
- Castor Oil
- Rosemary, Lavender, and Peppermint essential oils*
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
- As hot oil treatment: Sit bottle in 2 inches of hot water (yes, the label is waterproof) for 5 minutes. Apply warm oil starting with the scalp, massage into hair/scalp working down to the ends. Cover hair with plastic cap. On the lowest setting, use a blow dryer to to gently heat the hair. Let sit for 30 minutes, thoroughly shampoo out and condition as normal.
- As frizz control: Apply a few drops to ends of fingers, gently tousle through hair and apply to the ends.
- As pre-shower hydrating boost for itchy scalp and dandruff: Apply drops to the palm, starting with the scalp massage into hair/scalp working down to the ends. Wrap hair with a steaming towel and set for 10 minutes. Thoroughly shampoo and condition as normal.
- For maximum longevity, store in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight.
Our organic skin care products are handcrafted in small batches and packaged sustainably. We have been lovingly creating in our home studio in Portland, Oregon since 2013. Each new product is tested on willing friends and family, never on animals.
Please review our shipping and return policies before placing your order.