SUN REPAIR SERUM1oz. glass bottle
This serum is specially formulated for the sun lovers who want to worship the outdoors but still repair sun damage, brighten dark spots, reduce scarring, and increase skin tone and overall health.
Packaged in an eco-friendly glass bottle. Please reuse or recycle.
Our ingredients are always 100% natural & vegan.
- jojoba oil* infused with calendula*: a liquid wax that absorbs quickly but also helps tame inflammation, kills bacteria, reduces breakouts, heals wounds, and improve the appearance of scarring.
- sunflower oil: rich in vitamins A, D, and E, it also has beneficial amounts of lecithin and unsaturated fatty acids. It is deeply nourishing and conditioning for the skin, and is highly recommended for recipes designed to treat dry, weathered, aged, and damaged skin.
- safflower oil*
- baobab oil*
- passion fruit seed oil: restores the suppleness to the skin and it has a special affinity for mature and aging skin. It has a little almost fruity aroma, reminiscent of the fruit itself.
- red raspberry CO2 oil*: incredibly high Vitamin E, pro-Vitamin A, and fatty-acid content create a protective moisture barrier, cell membrane, and skin elasticity functions. It is also said to have natural sun-protective properties similar to 45 SPF
- rosehip seed CO2 oil*
- sea buckthorn CO2 oil*: contains essential fatty acids, carotenes, high levels of vitamin C, tocopherols, and phytosterols that fight free radical damage also providing SPF, sun protect properties.
- helichrysum essential oil*: anti-allergenic, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antitussive, antiseptic, and astringent able to heal acne, burns, cuts, dermatitis, eczema, spots, wounds, and inflammation. It possesses a honeylike scent with a delicate tea-like undertone.
- ho wood essential oil*: stimulates skin regeneration at the cellular level making it perfect for the healing of acne, cuts, dermatitis, stretch marks, scars, and wounds and is wonderfully suited to all skin types. It has a soft, warm, floral, spicy wood scent and is also known to be an aphrodisiac.
- vitamin e (non-gmo)
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
- all skin types
- Shake before using. Gently massage 1-3 pumps onto a clean, damp face 1-2 times a day. This oil serum is especially helpful in the healing and soothing of sunburns.
- For maximum longevity, store in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight.
Our organic skin care products are handcrafted in small batches and packaged in recyclable containers. We have been lovingly creating in our home studio in Portland, Oregon since 2013. Each new product is tested on willing friends and family, never on animals.
Please review our shipping and return policies before placing your order.
follow us on instagram for sneak peeks, giveaways, and exclusive offers: