TOILET PAPER: BAMBOOwho gives a crap // 1 roll
Trees are for hugging, not wiping. Grab a roll of Who Gives A Crap’s luxurious bamboo toilet paper and go tree-free! Made from 100% forest-friendly bamboo, with no inks, dyes, or scents.
CONTACT US for $10 off a full case or subscription through the WGAC site.
- Bamboo is hypo-allergenic and SUPER soft, which is great for sensitive skin.
- Bamboo is naturally antimicrobial.
- Bamboo requires less energy, water and space to grow than cotton.
- Made from forest friendly bamboo fibers
- Double-length rolls have 370 sheets each
- Fits in almost all loo roll holders
- Sheets are 3.94"x3.94" each (38.75 sq. feet per roll)
- 3-ply is super soft and super strong
- Safe for septic tanks
- No inks, dyes or scents
Our organic skin care products are handcrafted in small batches and packaged sustainably. We have been lovingly creating in our home studio in Portland, Oregon since 2013. Each new product is tested on willing friends and family, never on animals.
Please review our shipping and return policies before placing your order.