We're honored to be an official retailer of Brush with Bamboo - the world’s first plant-based toothbrush! Every component of this product is plant-based: bristles, handle, wrapper... even the box. Over 4.7 Billion plastic toothbrushes are produced every year. Quit plastic, Brush with Bamboo.
Pairs perfectly with our zero waste toothpaste.
BPA-free, vegan, and non-toxic.
- wild Chinese moso bamboo*
- bristles: 62% castor bean oil, 38% plastic
- Store your toothbrush in a dry area - not an enclosed cup that can collect water.
- Replace your toothbrush every 3 months, or when the bristles have frayed.
- To dispose: bristles can be recycled and handle can be composted.
Our organic skin care products are handcrafted in small batches and packaged sustainably. We have been lovingly creating in our home studio in Portland, Oregon since 2013. Each new product is tested on willing friends and family, never on animals.
Please review our shipping and return policies before placing your order.
follow @urbanoreganics on instagram for sneak peeks, giveaways, and exclusive offers: