HIGHLIGHTING CRÈMEelate cosmetics // bamboo compact or refill
This is your all-in-one color creator. Elate Cosmetics’ Universal Crème will highlight your face with a youthful contoured glow. This little gem also gives lips a boost with matching colour that stays fresh all day. Made with cold-pressed organic jojoba oil, castor oil, evening primrose and borage, this crème glides on like a dream. Consider this your face’s wake-up ritual.
- Love is a bright neutral pink, your perfect match for creating naturally flushed cheeks and lips.
- Keen is a medium plum.
- Wonder is a light neutral highlighter, for giving your face a natural glow.
- Celestial is a light, cool highlighter with a hint of pink, for creating a soft glow.
- Bask is a soft natural bronze for light to medium skin tones or a dewy highlight for deeper skin tones.
- Gild is a rich, deep tan bronzer for medium to deep skin tones or a perfect dewy contour for lighter skin tones.
Will either come packaged in a reusable Bamboo Blush Compact, or a refill in a seed paper refill envelope that can be planted, when the season is right to grow beautiful wildflowers. If you aren’t able to recycle or compost this packaging locally, simply send it back to us and we’ll take care of the rest ❤️♻️
Don't see what you're looking for? CONTACT US about placing a custom Elate order.
- Cold Pressed Organic Jojoba Oil
- Castor Oil
- Olivem 1000
- Emulsifying Wax
- Titanium Dioxide
- Zinc Oxide
- Boron Nitride
- Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Extract
- Iron Oxides
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Shell Powder
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Extract
- Carrot Oil
- Sea Buckthorn Oil
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Borage Oil
- For your cheeks: Apply directly on or under your cheek bones. Blend with your fingertips, or use a brush for creating a more diffused colour.
For your lips: Smooth over your lips like a balm, or use a lip brush for a more precise application.
For maximum longevity, store in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight.
Our organic skin care products are handcrafted in small batches and packaged sustainably. We have been lovingly creating in our home studio in Portland, Oregon since 2013. Each new product is tested on willing friends and family, never on animals.
Please review our shipping and return policies before placing your order.