DEODORANT2oz. glass jar
Our aluminum-free deodorant cream contains no harsh chemicals and leaves your skin feeling clean and soft. While it will help hinder excess moisture, it will not block it, but effectively controls odor all day long. Great for men or women, and safe for all skin types.
If you've never used a natural deodorant before, give your body a few weeks to adjust to it. It takes time to expell all the chemicals from your commercial deodorant. With this deodorant cream, you will no longer be exposing yourself to the aluminum found in traditional deodorants.
Our ingredients are always 100% natural & vegan.
- pure coconut oil*: hydrates and conditions skin, anti bacterial
- raw shea butter*: anti inflammatory, soothes irritated skin
- non-GMO vitamin e oil: protects and repairs skin
- candelilla wax: anti inflammatory
- arrowroot powder*: absorbs moisture
- Warm a pea-size amount in finger tips and apply to clean underarms
- For maximum longevity, store in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight.
We suggest adding an essential oil for the following benefits:
- lavender: stress relief, anti inflammatory, enhances blood circulation
- grapefruit: treats discoloration/pigmentation, protects against sun damage, anti aging
- wild orange: anti-septic, anti-inflammatory, anti-depressant, alleviates anxiety
- melaleuca (tea tree): acne-fighting, repels insects, relieves eczema and psoriasis
- rose: antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, relaxing
- ylang ylang: promotes hair growth, treats acne, treats eczema, retains moisture
- lemongrass: sterilizes pores, strengthens skin tissue, bug repellent, antiseptic
- lemon: antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-aging, treats dandruff
- frankincense: treats acne, anti-aging, relieves razor burn, strengthens nails
Our mix-in kit includes:
- a vial of essential oil
- stir stick
- mix-in instruction card
please note: you will receive a pre-measured glass vial of essential oil to mix in.
Our organic skin care products are handcrafted in small batches and packaged in recyclable containers. We have been lovingly creating in our home studio in Portland, Oregon since 2013. Each new product is tested on willing friends and family, never on animals.
Please review our shipping and return policies before placing your order.