DIY REPURPOSING KITS**reuse your UO empties**
There are a variety of ways to repurpose your empty UO glass containers. Our jars can be used as succulent planters, or to store small sewing kits, bobby pins, hair ties, coins, spices, etc. Our bottles can serve as a vase for a small floral arrangement reed diffuser, or for plant propagation. But now we're making it even easier! Simply grab one of our new repurposing kits and keep that jar out of the landfill.
- culinary herb seeds: 8 organic seed varieties (basil, parsley, garlic chives, oregano, dill, cilantro, thyme, sage), mini garden stakes, pencil, and directions. Perfect for use with UO's 4 or 8oz jars.
- herbal tea seeds: 5 organic seed varieties (lavender, coriander, German chamomile, peppermint, and wild bergamot), mini garden stakes, and directions. Perfect for use with UO's 4 or 8oz jars.
- candle: for UO's 2oz. jar. Includes soy wax, wick, and a vial of lavender essential oil - all packaged in a paper envelope.
- chalkboard labels: pack of 10 stickers, 2" diameter. Perfect to stick to your empty UO 2oz. or 4oz. jar caps, or on the front of our 8oz. bottle. Use for spices, homemade vanilla extract, or labeling any other storage. Writing can be wiped off to reuse over and over again.
- chalk pen: 3mm tip white wet erase pen to use on our chalkboard labels (brand may vary).
Our organic skin care products are handcrafted in small batches and packaged in recyclable containers. We have been lovingly creating in our home studio in Portland, Oregon since 2013. Each new product is tested on willing friends and family, never on animals.
Please review our shipping and return policies before placing your order.
follow us on instagram for sneak peeks, giveaways, and exclusive offers: