PRESSED CHEEK COLOR *SALE*elate cosmetics // bamboo compact or refill
TAKE 50% OFF THIS ITEM WITH CODE "SAVE50" AT CHECKOUT. NOT VALID WITH ANY ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT OR OFFER.
VIEW THE REST OF THE 50% OFF SALE ITEMS HERE.
On those days when you just need a little colour in your life, Elate Cosmetics’ pressed cheek colors help you create a fresh look in seconds. Made with natural mineral pigments, fruit and vegetable extracts, and pressed with organic jojoba oil, this isn’t your typical powder. Bamboo extract will help care for your skin, while you give your cheeks a radiant boost with just a few sweeps.
Brave is a soft, medium pink with cool undertones.
Sunbeam creates a natural bronze look for light to medium skin tones.
Dew is a golden champagne hue (used as a highlighter).
Desire is a perfectly balanced light pink for creating a natural and soft blush.
Triumph is a rich burgundy plum.
If you aren’t able to recycle or compost this packaging locally, simply send it back to us and we’ll take care of the rest ❤️♻️
Don't see what you're looking for? CONTACT US about placing a custom Elate order.
- Mica (CI 77019)
- Caprylic Triglyceride
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Seed Oil)
- Calcium Carbonate
- Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Extract
- Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract
- Gardenia Flower Extract
- May Contain (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007)
- Apply this powder with a blush brush to the apple of your cheek, or use darker shades under your cheek bone with an angle brush to create contours. Blend in with a brush or fingertips for a polished look.
- For maximum longevity, store in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight.
Our organic skin care products are handcrafted in small batches and packaged sustainably. We have been lovingly creating in our home studio in Portland, Oregon since 2013. Each new product is tested on willing friends and family, never on animals.
Please review our shipping and return policies before placing your order.