*SUGAR SCRUB: LAVENDER + EARL GREY4oz. glass jar
Perk up your skin with our luxurious *LIMITED EDITION* lavender + earl grey sugar scrub!
The gentle exfoliation helps to remove dead skin cells, leaving your skin looking brighter and more radiant, while moisturizing to help soothe and hydrate dry, rough skin.
Lavender adds a calming aroma to your shower or bath, making it the perfect addition to your self-care routine. Treat yourself to the ultimate spa experience at home.
Packaged in an eco-friendly glass jar with metal cap. Please encourage your customers to reuse or recycle.
- RETAIL VALUE: $26
- Minimum 3 units per product
- Minimum order $200
- If you have a brick & mortar shop, we recommend ordering one extra unit to allow for customer sampling and a complimentary "TRY ME" kit to mark these products as testers.
- Wholesale terms & conditions can be found here.
- Click here for product photos which can be used on your website and social media pages. Please tag/mention us on social media when using our photos.
Our ingredients are always 100% natural & vegan.
- turbinado sugar*: exfoliates, balances natural oils, protects skin against toxins, fights acne
- raw shea butter*: retains moisture, anti inflammatory, anti aging, soothes irritated skin
- fractionated coconut oil*: hydrates and conditions skin, retains moisture, anti bacterial
- lavender buds*: stress relief, anti inflammatory, enhances blood circulation
- earl grey tea blend*: reduces puffiness, anti-aging, accelerates skin regeneration, treats acne,
- lavender essential oil: stress relief, anti inflammatory, enhances blood circulation
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
- Massage scrub onto wet skin. Rinse thoroughly with warm water
- For maximum longevity, store in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight.
Our organic skin care products are handcrafted in small batches and packaged in recyclable containers. We have been lovingly creating in our home studio in Portland, Oregon since 2013. Each new product is tested on willing friends and family, never on animals.
Please review our shipping and return policies before placing your order.