FACIAL MASK: DETOX2oz. glass jar
FREE U.S. SHIPPING $50+ ("FREESHIP50").
Our activated charcoal 'detox' facial mask allows you to create a gentle and nourishing mask, fresh in a matter of seconds. When liquid is introduced to skin care products, they can easily grow mold and bacteria. Therefore, commercial products contain a wide spectrum of preservatives to give them a longer shelf life. By giving you these ingredients in the dry form, it allows you to have a completely natural product.
INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
Our ingredients are always 100% natural & vegan.
- kaolin clay: anti inflammatory, treats acne
- bentonite clay: absorbs toxins, removes impurities
- activated charcoal: removes toxins and impurities, treats acne, minimizes pores, absorbs oil
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
- sensitive skin
- In a small dish, mix powder with water until a paste is formed. Apply to face and allow to dry for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with warm water, pat dry. Discard any excess.
- For maximum longevity, store in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight.
We recommend mixing in a few drops of pure essential oil for the following benefits:
- lavender: stress relief, anti inflammatory, enhances blood circulation
- grapefruit: treats discoloration/pigmentation, protects against sun damage, anti aging
- wild orange: anti-septic, anti-inflammatory, anti-depressant, alleviates anxiety
- melaleuca (tea tree): acne-fighting, repels insects, relieves eczema and psoriasis
- rose: antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, relaxing
- ylang ylang: promotes hair growth, treats acne, treats eczema, retains moisture
- lemongrass: sterilizes pores, strengthens skin tissue, bug repellent, antiseptic
- lemon: antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-aging, treats dandruff
- frankincense: treats acne, anti-aging, relieves razor burn, strengthens nails
Our organic skin care products are handcrafted in small batches and packaged in recyclable containers. We have been lovingly creating in our home studio in Portland, Oregon since 2013. Each new product is tested on willing friends and family, never on animals.
Please review our shipping and return policies before placing your order.
follow us on instagram for sneak peeks, giveaways, and exclusive offers: