ROSEWATER TONER4oz. glass bottle
Whether your skin is oily, dry, or combination, our skin-brightening rosewater toner is for you! Toners are to be used in your beauty routine after cleansing and before moisturizing. This toner removes impurities and dirt left on your skin after cleansing, leaving your pores tight and preparing your face to fully absorb a moisturizer.
1. cleanse, 2. tone, 3. moisturize! Grab our 3 piece skin care set here.
Pairs perfectly with our reusable facial rounds.
Read more about our toner on the blog.
Packaged in an eco-friendly glass jar. Please reuse or recycle.
Our ingredients are always 100% natural & vegan.
- distilled rosewater: anti inflammatory, anti aging, soothes irritated skin
- alcohol-free witch hazel*: anti inflammatory, soothes irritated skin, locks in moisture, protects against sun damage
- apple cider vinegar*: treats acne, unclogs and minimizes pores, anti aging, anti bacterial
- lemon juice*: brightens and evens skin tone, treats acne, reduces the appearance of scars and sun spots, exfoliates
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
- sensitive skin
- all skin types
- Shake well before use. Apply to face with cotton round. Allow to dry before applying moisturizer.
- For maximum longevity, store in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight.
We recommend mixing in a few drops of pure essential oil for the following benefits:
- lavender: stress relief, anti inflammatory, enhances blood circulation
- grapefruit: treats discoloration/pigmentation, protects against sun damage, anti aging
- melaleuca (tea tree): acne-fighting, repels insects, relieves eczema and psoriasis
- lemongrass: sterilizes pores, strengthens skin tissue, bug repellent, antiseptic
- frankincense: treats acne, anti-aging, relieves razor burn, strengthens nails
Our organic skin care products are handcrafted in small batches and packaged in recyclable containers. We have been lovingly creating in our home studio in Portland, Oregon since 2013. Each new product is tested on willing friends and family, never on animals.
Please review our shipping and return policies before placing your order.
follow us on instagram for sneak peeks, giveaways, and exclusive offers: