BODY FOOD4oz. glass jar
Feed your body with our multi-purpose head-to-toe butter! You will quickly fall in love with this thick and luxurious formula and its many uses. The possibilities are endless: skin moisturizer, shaving cream, hair mask, diaper rash, tattoo conditioner, etc.
Our ingredients are always 100% natural & vegan.
- pure virgin coconut oil*: hydrates and conditions skin, retains moisture, anti bacterial
- raw shea butter*: retains moisture, anti inflammatory, anti aging, soothes irritated skin
- raw mango butter*: retains moisture, anti inflammatory, anti aging, soothes irritated skin
- jojoba oil*: treats acne, retains moisture, soothes irritated skin
- avocado oil*: retains moisture, anti-aging/skin-tightening, treats eczema and psoriasis
- On skin: apply as needed. Massage into skin until fully absorbed.
- On hair: apply to ends before shampooing. Allow to sit 10-15 minutes.
- For maximum longevity, store in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight.
We suggest adding an essential oil for the following benefits:
- lavender: stress relief, anti inflammatory, enhances blood circulation
- grapefruit: treats discoloration/pigmentation, protects against sun damage, anti aging
- wild orange: anti-septic, anti-inflammatory, anti-depressant, alleviates anxiety
- melaleuca (tea tree): acne-fighting, repels insects, relieves eczema and psoriasis
- rose: antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, relaxing
- ylang ylang: promotes hair growth, treats acne, treats eczema, retains moisture
- lemongrass: sterilizes pores, strengthens skin tissue, bug repellent, antiseptic
- lemon: antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-aging, treats dandruff
- frankincense: treats acne, anti-aging, relieves razor burn, strengthens nails
Our mix-in kit includes:
- a vial of essential oil
- stir stick
- mix-in instruction card
please note: you will receive a pre-measured glass vial of essential oil to mix in.
Our organic skin care products are handcrafted in small batches and packaged in recyclable containers. We have been lovingly creating in our home studio in Portland, Oregon since 2013. Each new product is tested on willing friends and family, never on animals.
Please review our shipping and return policies before placing your order.