DEODORANT2oz. glass jar
Our aluminum-free natural deodorant cream controls odor and minimizes moisture all day long - without the use of harsh chemicals! This formula is safe for men and women, and all skin types. Give your underarms the gift of feeling (naturally) fresh and clean with our organic deodorant blend.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75 (domestic only).
Our ingredients are always 100% natural & vegan.
- pure coconut oil*: hydrates and conditions skin, anti-bacterial
- raw shea butter*: anti-inflammatory, soothes irritated skin
- non-GMO vitamin e oil: protects and repairs skin
- candelilla wax: anti-inflammatory
- arrowroot powder*: absorbs moisture
- Warm a pea-size amount in finger tips and apply to clean underarms
- Give your body a few weeks to adjust to your new deodorant. It takes time to expel the chemicals from a commercial deodorant. Reapplication may be required throughout the day while transitioning.
- For maximum longevity, store in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight.
We suggest adding an essential oil for the following benefits:
- lavender: stress relief, anti inflammatory, enhances blood circulation
- grapefruit: treats discoloration/pigmentation, protects against sun damage, anti aging
- wild orange: anti-septic, anti-inflammatory, anti-depressant, alleviates anxiety
- melaleuca (tea tree): acne-fighting, repels insects, relieves eczema and psoriasis
- rose: antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, relaxing
- ylang ylang: promotes hair growth, treats acne, treats eczema, retains moisture
- lemongrass: sterilizes pores, strengthens skin tissue, bug repellent, antiseptic
- lemon: antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-aging, treats dandruff
- frankincense: treats acne, anti-aging, relieves razor burn, strengthens nails
Our mix-in kit includes:
- a vial of essential oil
- stir stick
- mix-in instruction card
please note: you will receive a pre-measured glass vial of essential oil to mix in.
Our organic skin care products are handcrafted in small batches and packaged in recyclable containers. We have been lovingly creating in our home studio in Portland, Oregon since 2013. Each new product is tested on willing friends and family, never on animals.
Please review our shipping and return policies before placing your order.