*FACIAL MASK: DETOXwholesale // 2oz. glass jar
NEW FORMULA! Now with tea tree oil for additional acne-fighting and scar-minimizing properties.
Our activated charcoal 'detox' facial mask allows you to create a gentle and nourishing mask, fresh in a matter of seconds. When liquid is introduced to skin care products, they can easily grow mold and bacteria. Therefore, commercial products contain a wide spectrum of preservatives to give them a longer shelf life. By giving you these ingredients in the dry form, it allows you to have a completely natural product.
Packaged in an eco-friendly glass jar with metal cap. Please encourage your customers to reuse or recycle.
Bulk sizes of this product are available at 60% off retail value for your refill shop or back bar. See details HERE.
- RETAIL VALUE: $24
- Minimum 3 units per product
- Minimum order $200
- If you have a brick & mortar shop, we recommend ordering one extra unit to allow for customer sampling and a complimentary "TRY ME" kit to mark these products as testers.
- Wholesale terms & conditions can be found here.
- Click here for product photos which can be used on your website and social media pages. Please tag/mention us on social media when using our photos.
Our ingredients are always 100% natural & vegan.
- kaolin clay: anti inflammatory, treats acne
- bentonite clay: absorbs toxins, removes impurities
- activated charcoal: removes toxins and impurities, treats acne, minimizes pores, absorbs oil
- tea tree oil: treats acne, minimizes the appearance of scars, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
- sensitive skin
- In a small dish, mix powder with water until a paste is formed. Apply to face and allow to dry for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with warm water, pat dry. Discard any excess.
- For maximum longevity, store in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight.
Our organic skin care products are handcrafted in small batches and packaged in recyclable containers. We have been lovingly creating in our home studio in Portland, Oregon since 2013. Each new product is tested on willing friends and family, never on animals.
Please review our shipping and return policies before placing your order.