*MAKEUP REMOVERwholesale // 4oz. glass bottle
Our makeup remover binds to cosmetics and gently lifts them right off, without harming eyelashes or delicate skin. It easily removes stubborn waterproof mascara and will never burn your eyes! It is important to remove cosmetics before going to bed, as they can be very damaging to your eyes overnight. When not properly removed, they are pressed deeper into the skin or eyes as you sleep, causing reddened eyes, dark circles and potential future eye damage.
Packaged in an eco-friendly glass bottle. Please encourage your customers to reuse or recycle.
Bulk sizes of this product are available at 60% off retail value for your refill shop or back bar. See details HERE.
- RETAIL VALUE: $14
- Minimum 3 units per product
- Minimum order $200
- If you have a brick & mortar shop, we recommend ordering one extra unit to allow for customer sampling and a complimentary "TRY ME" kit to mark these products as testers.
- Wholesale terms & conditions can be found here.
- Click here for product photos which can be used on your website and social media pages. Please tag/mention us on social media when using our photos.
Our ingredients are always 100% natural & vegan.
- aloe vera juice*: soothes irritated skin, retains moisture, treats sunburns, treats acne, anti aging
- fractionated coconut oil*: hydrates and conditions skin, retains moisture, anti bacterial
- distilled water: preserves and dilutes
- non-GMO vitamin e oil: protects and repairs skin
- alcohol-free witch hazel*: anti inflammatory, soothes irritated skin, locks in moisture, protects against sun damage
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
- Shake well before use. Apply to cotton round and gently press onto face or eyelid, then wipe off.
- For maximum longevity, store in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight.
Our organic skin care products are handcrafted in small batches and packaged in recyclable containers. We have been lovingly creating in our home studio in Portland, Oregon since 2013. Each new product is tested on willing friends and family, never on animals.
Please review our shipping and return policies before placing your order.