FACIAL CREAM2oz. glass jar + metal cap
Our green tea facial cream contains no harsh chemicals and leaves your skin soft and well moisturized, without feeling greasy. It is the perfect non-toxic alternative to commercial facial creams. This cream is thick (but not heavy), with a mild aloe/coconut scent and will fully absorb into your skin in a matter of seconds.
Read more about our facial cream on the blog.
Packaged in an eco-friendly glass jar with metal cap. Send your empties back to us, or simply reuse or recycle.
Our ingredients are always 100% natural & vegan.
- pure coconut oil*: hydrates and conditions skin, retains moisture, anti bacterial
- candelilla wax: anti inflammatory, treats acne
- aloe vera gel*: soothes irritated skin, retains moisture, treats sunburns, treats acne, anti aging
- jojoba oil*: treats acne, retains moisture, soothes irritated skin
- green tea*: treats acne, anti aging, protects against sun damage
- OPTIONAL zinc oxide (non-nano and uncoated): sun protection
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
- sensitive skin
- aging skin
- acne-prone skin
- all skin types
- Using cosmetic brush or sponge, apply a thin layer to clean skin. Continue to blend in a circular motion until fully absorbed.
- TIP: mix in mineral powder to create a tinted moisturizer
- For maximum longevity, store in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight
We recommend mixing in a few drops of pure essential oil for the following benefits:
- lavender: stress relief, anti inflammatory, enhances blood circulation
- grapefruit: treats discoloration/pigmentation, protects against sun damage, anti aging
- melaleuca (tea tree): acne-fighting, repels insects, relieves eczema and psoriasis
- lemongrass: sterilizes pores, strengthens skin tissue, bug repellent, antiseptic
- frankincense: treats acne, anti-aging, relieves razor burn, strengthens nails
- ylang ylang: treats acne, treats eczema, retains moisture
Our organic skin care products are handcrafted in small batches and packaged sustainably. We have been lovingly creating in our home studio in Portland, Oregon since 2013. Each new product is tested on willing friends and family, never on animals.
Please review our shipping and return policies before placing your order.
follow @urbanoreganics on instagram for sneak peeks, giveaways, and exclusive offers: