CLEANSING GRAINS: DETOX8oz. glass jar + metal cap (or 8oz. refill bag)
Our mild, soap-free daily facial cleanser washes away dirt and impurities. Comprised of gentle (yet effective) raw grains and clay, this natural cleanser exfoliates and protects oily and acne-prone skin. Use our organic cleansing grains as part of your daily skin care regimen for soft, clear skin.
When water is introduced to skin care products, they can easily grow mold and bacteria. Therefore, commercial products contain a wide spectrum of preservatives to give them a longer shelf life. By giving you these ingredients in the dry form, it allows for you to have a completely natural cleanser that you can customize to fit your needs.
Packaged in an eco-friendly glass jar with metal cap. Send your empties back to us, or simply reuse or recycle.
Our ingredients are always 100% natural & vegan.
- gluten-free oats*: treats acne, anti-inflammatory, removes dead skin cells
- kaolin clay: anti-inflammatory, treats acne
- activated charcoal: removes toxins and impurities, treats acne, minimizes pores, absorbs oil
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
- sensitive skin
- Combine 1 tsp. powder with 1/2 tsp. liquid and massage onto wet skin, then rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- For maximum longevity, store in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight.
We recommend mixing in a few drops of pure essential oil for the following benefits:
- lavender: stress relief, anti inflammatory, enhances blood circulation
- grapefruit: treats discoloration/pigmentation, protects against sun damage, anti aging
- melaleuca (tea tree): acne-fighting, repels insects, relieves eczema and psoriasis
- lemongrass: sterilizes pores, strengthens skin tissue, bug repellent, antiseptic
- frankincense: treats acne, anti-aging, relieves razor burn, strengthens nails
Our organic skin care products are handcrafted in small batches and packaged sustainably. We have been lovingly creating in our home studio in Portland, Oregon since 2013. Each new product is tested on willing friends and family, never on animals.
Please review our shipping and return policies before placing your order.
follow @urbanoreganics on instagram for sneak peeks, giveaways, and exclusive offers: